What do you need BEFORE presenting?
This page is to help you get started presenting. We have a video to help you set up your virtual, also a video to help you be more clear on how to present.
STEPS TO MAKE RECURRING GOOGLE MEET LINK
Click here for video: https://youtu.be/Z31LY4CdBDc
1. On your computer, open Google Calendar.
2. In the top left, click Create .
3. Add the event title and any other details. (It does not need to be the date and time of your demo! The even tjust needs to be recurring, so that the link does not expire)
4. Next to “Does not repeat,” click the Down arrow .
5. Choose how often you want the event to repeat, and when you want the event that repeats to end.
6. At the top right, click Save.
Introduction To Slides:
- Open Slides.com
- Login and go to your profile
- At the bottom of your presentation click the monitor button then click “present”
- Quick tip: Make sure on the left hand side under options when you scroll down the option for “show cursor to live viewers” is checked!
- Open speaker view on the left hand side
- Then go back to the other tab and click “start presenting”
- Click on their name under today’s demos
- Launch practice demo in bottom right hand corner
- Click “launch Google Meet”
- Present now (Looks like a Box with up arrow)
- Share the TAB of the full screen presentation you opened
- Make sure the “Also share tab audio” toggle is on so they can hear the videos
- IMPORTANT: When you get past the videos you are going to want to change it to share the window instead so they can see the survey and other tabs you want to share
How-To Access the Live Link for your Virtual Demo
If you are in person:
- Bring your laptop / iPad or Bluebook
- Bring your sample kit and paper manual
- Click the green “start presenting button” to show your slides in full-screen on your laptop/iPad while reading from your manual
- (Ideally at the customer’s kitchen table)
STEP 3) Open up your video chat meeting
Click the google meet link you set up on your Cutco Orders App Profile.
If you have problems with the google meet link, ensure that you are…
a) on the correct gmail account that you originally sent the link from
and b) that both your customer and you are on a laptop/iPad, not a phone.
STEP 4) Follow the approach, make connections, and have fun!
PRODUCT INFORMATION (if your customer has questions not in the slides)
– For any product specifications, (dimensions, weight, materials, etc), check product specifications
– To know what set storage blocks fit what pieces, find the block on the website, and check product overview for a detailed diagram.
Call your manager for awesome deals!!
Price Sheets / Product Discount info: https://njlegacyrep.com/pricing/