What is a Letter of Commitment?
- A letter of commitment (LOC) is a letter addressed to your division manager and district manager committing to a position for an upcoming campaign.
- It does not guarantee that you will be promoted, but it does put you in a better position to receive a promotion.
- An LOC is more for you than it is for us. You’ll notice that as soon as you commit, your level of intentionality, learning, and growth will elevate.
How do I write an LOC?
- Write about how you’re not considering other options for the upcoming (winter break, summer, fall, spring, year, month, etc… time span applicable to your commitment).
- Write about why you’d be a good fit for the position you’re committing to.
- Write about why you want to commit to the position, and what you’re most excited about.
Lele’s District LOC:
Thomas’s Branch LOC
Lele’s Sales Manager LOC:
Iara’s Pilot Sales Manager LOC: