Legacy Division Book Club
- Post takeaways each week in the discussion board before the next TLA call
- Get your own book, (library-still free, audible, YouTube, kindle-works with Goodreads, Amazon-use to be Amazon Books)
- Show to book club meetings ( you chose to develop yourself, no one is forcing you to be here, even if (especially) you don’t complete your reading for the week)
- Read the book(s) chosen by the group at that given time (nothing wrong with reading the same book multiple times or reading other books at the same time)
- Be positive about posts (no negative talk)
How to Create a Goodreads Account & Join the TLA Bookclub group.
- You can create your account on this page: https://www.goodreads.com/user/sign_up
- If you downloaded one of the Goodreads apps, tap on the Sign-Up button on the main screen and follow the steps.
- Be sure to VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.
- *** If you already have a Goodreads Account, be sure to VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS Before joining the group.
Joining the TLA Group on Goodreads:
* If you already have a Goodreads Account, be sure to VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS Before joining the group.
You can join the TLA group by clicking on this page:
Be sure to vote on the group’s home page for the book you would like to read this Spring 🙂
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster: Why Now Is the Time to #Join the Ride
Secrets of the Millionaire Mind: Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth
How to Win Friends and Influence People